Cotton In The Sky


Yesterday when I went back home from work, right before
I went inside my house, I noticed how beautiful the clouds looked. 
I thought to myself, "jeez Marcela, you get off work
and you go directly home on such pretty day... why don't you
enjoy the sky a little?"

So I did. I grabbed my camera and went along this pretty road
nearby, taking pictures along the way. 

The clouds were puffy, gigantic, and they made the houses look tiny

They also made this tree look more isolated and peaceful

I used my other lens to see the difference. How awesome would it be
if we could sleep on them...

*sigh*

On the way back home there was a small hill to pass and, with the clouds above,
it was too magical for my camera to skip

Finally, when I thought I didn't need more pictures, I looked at my house, my room
on the right, and the sky behind. Lens cap off, camera on, click!


4 comments:

  1. how dreamy! and it is a completely different experience if you actually see the clouds in person rather on a computer screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captures some beautiful clouds, I agree! I love that you cherish the moments that you are given!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Clouds, Stopping into to Hi to my fPOE team members!

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails