ACP Contest



Hello everyone! How have you been? It's been a few days since I last 
wrote here, I know :( I hope everyone's days have been great. 
Mine have been a little busy as I now have a 
weekend job too. But here I am, dedicating some time to my blog today.
So, last month I entered this contest held by the Austin Center for Photography
(website here) called "Two."
The interpretation of this theme was up to us; we could submit a maximum of 5 images.
I wonder if they already saw mine, I wonder what they thought of them,
I wonder how many chances of winning I have. We'll see!
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you the 5 pictures I submitted.




  I hope you were able to see the theme 'two' in each of them :D

2 comments:

  1. nice! my favoritest the first 2 shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning shots ... & so different. love the rowing & the eggs. good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails