1st Post & A Note On Long Distance Love


After some thinking, I've decided to start a blog. I am not sure about the main topic yet, since I like many things. But to start off, I wanted to mention that long distance relationships will probably be something that I will talk about often. It has been something that I've experience for the past 5 years and I am willing to answer any questions to those who need some support or advice in the matter. I am not an expert, but I can certainly give some tips or help you find a website where there are even more people who will help you. If you'd rather just talk to one person though, write me a note! I will post phrases and other helpful links shortly. Thanks for stopping by!

If you have someone you love, enjoy what you have, even if it's far away... distance will be temporary, and once you 2 are back together, your love will be stronger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails