Fabulous Fridays: Being a Woman (and loving it!)



Quote(s): 
A man gives many question marks, however, a woman is a whole mystery.  ~Diana Stürm


Curve:  The loveliest distance between two points.  ~Mae West


A highbrow is a man who has found something more interesting than women.  ~Edgar Wallace


After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of that one.  And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.  ~Mel Gibson, about what women want 

some that made me chuckle:


Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right - instantly.  ~Sam Slick


They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.  ~Author Unknown


The rarest thing in the world is a woman who is pleased with photographs of herself.  ~Elizabeth Metcalf


Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little.  ~Samuel Johnson


Men enjoy being thought of as hunters, but are generally too lazy to hunt.  Women, on the other hand, love to hunt, but would rather nobody knew it.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966


Women really do rule the world.  They just haven't figured it out yet.  When they do, and they will, we're all in big big trouble.  ~"Doctor Leon"




Songs which depict strong women:
The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!



Got brass in pocket
Got bottle I'm gonna use it
Intention I feel inventive
Gonna make you, make you, make you notice

Got motion restrained emotion
Been driving detroit leaning
No reason just seems so pleasing
Gonna make you, make you, make you notice

[Chorus:]
Gonna use my arms
Gonna use my legs
Gonna use my style
Gonna use my sidestep
Gonna use my fingers
Gonna use my, my, my imagination






Thought: No particular reason for the topic today! Maybe it's 
the fact that winter clothing sometimes makes one feel pretty? :)  
(even if my skin is pale and my freckles show more).
Anyway, isn't being a woman amazing? I love how we can dream,
be goofy, be sexy, fall in love with love, like cheesy movies but also
action ones, have so many hairstyle, shoes, and clothing options (it can be
dangerous too I know),  be treated delicately by gentleman, wear many
many colors, and even be a complete enigma to some. 
Today, smile because you're one, walk with confidence, 
irradiate happiness, and just enjoy being a lady!
Self-esteem can be very sexy <3 


Have a cozy weekend (it's cold! - at least here)




123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails