Quick Hello



Hey everyone,


Wow this month has been hectic. I haven't been able to blog as much as I like. I think I will get back to my normal rhythm once the holidays are over. Oh but I will post a selection of pictures I want to show you later when I get home. There are a couple of interesting things to mention:


- my boyfriend is going to come see me for New Years (from Peru!)-- I'm so excited
- one of my best friends got a puppy. He also lives close to me so I will be able to see it often and play with it. I miss having a dog, and I haven't been at the shelter for volunteering lately :( 





- I won my first giveaway!! I never win anything! So I was very excited when Rhianne from For The Easily Distracted told me I had won a pair of earrings with a matching hairpin from Nicole Addison's lovely shop. :) Thank you both!





- I participated in a bloggers' Secret Santa gift exchange and already received mine. It was lovely to be part of that. More about it soon!
- I have absolutely no idea what I'll do for New Years, but my boyfriend will be with me, so I don't care!
- My boss let me borrow his old Nikon film camera (70s-80s...) and it's so exciting to take pictures with it without knowing how they will turn out.





- We had a nice office-lunch today, as Christmas celebration.
- Before going to that lunch I tripped while walking to my car. We don't have smooth asphalt outside. We have a rough parking lot. My pants teared open; they are stapled right now. I hit my knee, I scratched my foot and my elbow. Not good. I do think I probably looked funny while in the air.





Anyway, that's all going on right now. I guess this wasn't just a quick hello :)
Thanks for reading, lovelies.

images 125

2 comments:

  1. That puppy picture is sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the talk from the Media, Blogosphere and Pollsters discourage people from voting?

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails