Tagged!







Dears,
I've told you a few things about me before. Well, it's time for more!
I was tagged by sweet Heidi at Word Gardening. Here are my answers!


1. What is your current obsession? Etsy and Photography!

2. What are you wearing today?  Black corduroy pants, a beige thin sweater, and a mustard coat.

3. What’s for dinner? Too early to know that :P

4. What’s the last thing you bought? A taco and fresh orange juice!

5. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, right now my office is silent.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Heidi: Very mature and sweet girl. Always comes up with good quotes and post-topics. 

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Wow I think maybe Greece or one of those popular and gorgeous beaches/islands. This is a hard question, the more I think about it, the more places I come up with.

8. One thing you wanna change about yourself ? I want to finish the things I start! Sometimes I get excited about a new project but end up leaving it half way through!

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Grab my camera and go somewhere wild in Africa. 


10. Which language do you want to learn? French! I love how romantic it sounds!

11. What’s your favourite quote? Another hard question, as I love so many. But here are some: "They laugh because I'm different; I laugh because they're all the same." 
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"

12 . Would you cook for me? sure, why not! Or let's make a dessert!

13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Ignoring them... they'll get tired eventually(?)

14. What are you afraid of the most? Same as Heidi: dying. The unknown of that is just really frightening. Also, seeing my parents get old.

15. Who do you want to meet right now? My best friend Veronica, whom I haven't seen in years.

16. What is your favourite color? Turquoise. It brings life to things :)

17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you. 1) If your hair has static, use one of those laundry dryer sheets and rub your head with it. Static goes away. Try to use one that doesn't smell too strong, though--or you will be smelling like laundry sheet :)
2) For volume, after applying products and blow drying, hold some hair (especially the one on top), and with a comb, pull down near the roots. Here is a picture (not a flattering one):



3) Accessories: Use either earrings + necklace, or earrings + bracelet, but not the three things. It becomes too cluttered. I read this long time ago.

18. What is your dream job? Full-time Photographer earning good income.

19. What’s your favorite magazine? I don't read magazines that often. I do like to see some innovative houses on Dwell.

20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? If savings is not an option, then probably shoes. I need to replace a few old pairs!

21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Very long hair for guys, like in the 80s. That's all I can think of right now.

22. What's a little quirk of yours? I talk weird things when I'm in between sleep and being awake. My boyfriend loves to ask me questions at that moment because he knows my answers won't make sense.

23. What brings a smile on your face instantly? Cute animals, cute elderly couples, rainbows, songs I like, seeing a picture on my computer screen with surprising results, my cockatiels, and so much more.

24. A word that you say a lot? interesting!

25. What kind of haircut do you prefer? I haven't decided yet. My hair drives me crazy often. 

26. What are you going to do after this? Continue working!

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? I talk to family, I call my friends and try to get out and distract myself. I love time on my own too when that happens, and I just do relaxing things, like watching t.v., getting a nice drink at Starbucks, or if I have some money, a pedicure always works!

28. What makes you go wild? Latin Music, oldies (dance-able music), creamy desserts, Queen.
Wild in a not-so-good-way: rude people

29. What are your favourite movies? Crazy question! The Notebook would be one for sure, The Orphanage for its  beauty and suspense, Man on Fire- Denzel is just great, The Karate Kid, and so many more...

30. What inspires you? Nature, family, animals, people's generosity, friends, talented artists, etc.

31. What do your friends call you most commonly? My friends in the US,  Marcela, Marcy. My friends in Peru Marcela, Marce, Marcelita

32. Would you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee most of the times. I really like Thai Tea.

33. Which other blogs do you love visiting? So many! See 'blogosphere' tab to read about them.

34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Creamy ones! Tiramisu and Chocolate Mousse are the ones that I always look for in menus.

35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now? 8. I always have many tabs opened!
(Photography, Urban News, Gmail, Weheartit.com, etc.)

36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? ugh, I have a pimple and my smile lines are still there!

37. Favorite Season? Depends on where I am. If there are lots of trees, probably Fall. In a place like my hometown (Lima), probably summer :)

38.One wish that you really want to see come true? Having a very successful career and marriage. Being a good mother, and for my parents to be proud of all three of us.

39. What breaks your heart? Animals being abused and neglected. It depresses me to think about it.

40. What's one thing you really want to do in life? Travel a lot and see an Aurora Borealis.

41. If you could 'revive' a celebrity, who would you choose? Freddie Mercury. I'd love to see one of his concerts.

Thanks for reading, dears! Today, I tag:
Sierra from Ocean Dreams
Jennifer from Novelista Barista
Lu from Teddy Loves Lu Loves Teddy
Melissa from So About What I said
Alpha from Simplify
Eliza from Restless Hearts
Nicole from My Teacups In Peony
Miss Moose from Moose Tea Party
Toni from Little Suitcase
Claire, from InTransit


Rules for those who are tagged :-

1. Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.
2. Tag eight or ten other people. (Please answer all questions!)



3 comments:

  1. I'm like you on #8 - can't seem to finish anything.. I like yellow/mustard color coat - I don't think people wear color coats much

    ReplyDelete
  2. love learning about other people ... all the quirks that make us us! oh & some gorgeous photos on here chica. yay for discovering a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag darlin, I love your passion for photography - I am going to take a class this upcoming semester in a few weeks. I'll let you know how I like it because like you I love taking new pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails