A love note and goals for tomorrow


Hi everyone!

How was your weekend? Mine was great; I saw my cousin, saw my friends, cooked with my mom, watched the winter olympics, and relaxed. It was neat.  I  hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day in company of your sweeties and/or friends. 

I want to leave a message in here for my Valentine. His name is Mauricio. As some of you may know, he lives in Peru ( I don't put many pictures of him here because he's one of those personal-life-privacy fanatics. I try to be obedient :P). He does visit my blog often. Next time he reads it, he'll find a little love note... 


Have you heard the saying "Absence is to love as wind to flame, it extinguishes the weak and feeds the strong"?
I believe in it. Just wanted to tell him I love him and that the sacrifice we've made for nearly 6 years, I feel, is going to be worth it. :)  I'm so thankful for having him in my life <3 even with 5000 miles between us.


Ok, and now I need to write something and make myself do it! For example, I've been skipping the gym lately since before the holidays using excuse after excuse, one of them being the cold weather.  Go back to the gym Marcela! Image above depicts it all very well... sweets, coffee, daydreaming, all except exercise. I also need to be a better e-mail responder. Let's just see what my short-term goals, more specifically tomorrow ones, are:
- going to the gym
- writing back to at least two people whom I owe e-mails to
- not get back into bed with the alarm clock (my cell phone) in my hands
- read more pages from my current book
- ignore the guy that passes everyday with his extremely loud motorcycle in front of my office 
That's all for now. :) I'll let you do if I improve in anything else!

See you tomorrow loves...

images 1 and 2

1 comment:

  1. I think what you said is sweet. I had never heard it before, but I believe it too. I wish you good fortune with your valentine.

    I am feeling the same way about exercise- it's too cold! But I NEED to get back into it. Starting tomorrow. It is Fat Tuesday, after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails