Wow this weeks is going to go by so fast...
How was your weekend? Mine was sort of uneventful but relaxing.
- I slept late (my mom will look at this and frown)
- I organized my room a bit
- I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some things for a mounted picture
project I want to make. I spent quite some time there looking
at things and imagining all the projects I could come up with if I had those materials at home. I also spent time looking at other things I don't work
with (like candles, fabrics, etc) and wondering if I'll
ever become skilled in those areas [is that how you say it?].
- I went to Petco to buy bird seeds and saw some cute doggies,
but not as many as I would have liked.
- Time went by so fast... living in the suburbs is not too exciting sometimes :P
- I took some more pictures, which I will post tomorrow,
but you can see some at my Etsy shop.
- I realized a few more people marked me as 'favorite' on Etsy;
I smile every time I see that.
- I laughed at Paulie going inside a Kentucky Fried Chicken bag and having so much fun inside. Too bad I only had my phone camera at that moment:
And not much to add... I have to go meet a friend now, but let me leave you with a picture to show you how ready and excited I am for Christmas!