Complaint + Solution



Here's a little complaint... I dislike automatic toilets!... very much. First of all, they waste large amounts of water! How many times does it flush without a need? many...  Secondly, they
 make a lot of noise, and that can startle you continuously; you lean forward a bit- there it goes, you turn to fix the toiler paper- there it goes, you need to grab something from your 
purse- there it goes, you want to see if there is someone else in the bathroom 
because you heard a noise- there it goes. 
So today at the gym, I found the perfect solution :) 



I won't always have an extra shirt with me, but when I do... no more water gone to waste :P


PS: Bacteria on my shirt? Pshh... it'll get washed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails