Raindrops On My Head... Cookies In My Mouth :)





The day started gloomy and cold. I woke up hearing the sound of raindrops, and the only thing I wanted was to stay in my warm little bed under my cozy blankets. 



I thought traffic would be very bad... thankfully it was lighter than what many of us expected. Once at work, I began my day as usual, with breakfast and office duties. I thought my day would be similar to other rainy ones, not too eventful. Then I had an idea: 



Since it was is chilly outside and I also had been sick during the weekend, I decided to treat myself to some delicious out-of-the-oven cookies. I went to my favorite cookie place in Austin, Tiff's Treats.


Can you tell I'm still a little bit sick? With that smile, naah!


The cookies brightened my day. I also bought a small bottle of milk! I'm back at my office enjoying my cookies and looking forward to a lovely grey afternoon, one in which I will look like this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails