Loving My Monday







Sometimes you should take a few minutes to think about the things that have made your day special in some way. Monday is a great day to do that, since many of us might still be missing the weekend fun. This is what has made me happy so far: 


1) Waking up with a hairstyle that could actually work if I fix it up some; it looked like a haircut style  that I saw in a picture but was too scared to have it done. Now I know I can do it without the need of permanently looking that way. 

2) Traffic on the way to work wasn't bad at all; that always makes me smile.

3) Today is payday!

4) My co-workers and I got new business cards today and mine is turquoise. That's my favorite color.

5) I ate lunch without spending money because my mommy (mom just sounds too 'dry' today) made "Estofado de Pollo" and I always prefer her food than any other thing.

6) The weather is beautiful: it's sunny and fresh out there.

7) I have new followers, many of which seem to be beautiful people (the others I haven't met).

8) I just found a picture of a little dog running. Come on... tell me it makes you smile too:




That's it so far! And it's only 3:20 p.m. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. I hope you're having a great day! What's making you smile?

1 comment:

  1. read your blog is just and other special thing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes! Put your cursor on that lovely white box and start typing :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails