Glasses... many words come to mind when we think of glasses: sophisticated, smart, nerdy, sexy, trendy, etc. I wear glasses and the only time I wish I did not need them, is when I have to dress elegantly for an important event, or when I want to put sunglasses on but can't see anything (I have not learned to wear contacts and I don't have prescription sunglasses). The rest of the time, I am perfectly fine with them. Do you feel the same way? Because trust me... a girl with glasses does look interesting! Here are a few things I find positive about my need for sight-correction:
1) Glasses are an accessory, they can complement your features.
2) Since there are different designs, it's cool when you find one that matches your style.
3) They do tend to make you look smart!
4) They make you look sexy too, of course! Ask some of your guy friends!
5) They don't require maintenance as contact lenses.
6) Sometimes they define who you are more; some friends say they cannot imagine me without my glasses.
So... if you wish you didn't need glasses, remember these cool advantages!
My New Glasses
I wrote about this today because I just received my new glasses on the mail, yay! I bought them on EyeBuyDirect.com. [Click here to view the site + my new glasses] At first, I was a little reluctant of buying glasses online, but as my friend assured me, it worked! Let me recommend the site to you, in case you're looking for new glasses; you will probably pay less here than at Walmart, Target, etc. I paid $65.93 for mine and it includes shipping, thin-&-lite lenses, UV coating, anti-reflective coating, and the free anti-scratch coating that it comes with. The site also lets you "try them on" using their virtual EyeTry. Very practical!
Here is a 10% coupon code if you decide to try the site: IF2N5SQ673
Have a lovely afternoon ~*~*